MTGO Library Bot 9.54
ML Bot v. 9.54 has just been released. It is a minor update over 9.53.
We added an info panel on the bottom-right corner for when the bot is updating the prices in background, sending collection data to the servers and getting the shared inventories. The idea is to give a more detailed information of what the bot is doing even without using the "B" icons in the tray area.
MTGO Library Bot 9.44
With ML Bot 9.44 we fixed a couple of annoying problems affecting mtgo.
- First of all, the bot will restart mtgo if no trades occour after 5 minutes from accepting a trade. This is a mechanism to prevent the trade-lock still happening on v4. We already addressed the lock months ago by coding a 45-minutes timer (the bot will restart mtgo if no trades occur in 45 minutes) but this 5-minutes mechanism should be more effective and result in less downtime
- We found and optimized a database query that used to took 15 seconds - during that time the bot was not reactive and was unable to accept trades
- Fixed a bug with saving the bot settings when the bot restarts the system
MTGO Library Bot 9.42
ML Bot 9.42 is a major update addressing speed issues (mainly Mtgo speed issues).
- We worked hard to make the bot interact lighter with Mtgo with the final goal of having less freezes. In fact every time Mtgo freezes you lose 15-20 seconds and your customers won't be happy. Of course we cannot simply "fix" Mtgo and make it fast, but we can try to act as light as possible in order to avoid unnecessary freezes.
- Picking cards via wishlist will now cause less freezes - in the end the bot will faster in buying mode
- ML Bot 9.42 fixes also a problem with the chat messages and the "@" symbol - the bot was unable to send it with the result that email addresses got trimmed.
- Card quote messages are now simplified in order to have less "wall of texts", less clutter, in the chats
- Login is now 7 seconds faster
Before adding new functionalities we will work on speed. This is necessary because, Wednesday after Wednesday, Mtgo became slower and slower and demanding more resources.
MTGO Library Bot 9.40
With ML Bot version 9.40 we fixed the function "restart Mtgo every X hours". The function is located on the General Tab of the bot client and it restarts Mtgo to avoid generic system instabilities.
That function was not working properly in previous bot versions - the bot was simply ignoring it and not restarting Mtgo. With ML Bot 9.40 we fixed the bug and now the bot restarts Mtgo correctly. We strongly suggest to restart Mtgo every 3 - 4 hours.
ML Bot 9.40 fixes also a curl crash happening on screen with the error message "cURL has stopped working".
Finally we observed that many customers, when buying cards, do not have enough tixs in the active trade binder. The bot now writes an explicit message saying "You have only X tixs tradable, please add more to your active trade binder" instead of the generic message "You do not have enough tixs".
MTGO Library Bot 9.26
We have just released ML Bot 9.26. The update from the older versions is required because Wizards changed the login screen and the old ML Bot versions are not able to login. The "username" and "password" fields have been moved down 20 pixels and thus the bot clicks on different locations.
Terms of service
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these
web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations,
and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local
laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from
using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are
protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
Read all the terms
Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.