MTGO Library Bot 8.93
We have just released ML Bot 8.93. This is a minor build adding some debug messages while loading the collection from the MTGO xml files.
We also fixed a background price reloader bug happening on Windows 8.1.
MTGO Library Bot 8.92
ML Bot 8.92 has been released. The new build includes:
- fixed a memory leakage happening on Windows 7 when Aero effects were disabled
- fixed a crash in trade when the customers typed "0" to remove all the cards
- we reworked the final confirm of the trade to make it faster
MTGO Library Bot 9.79
We have just released ML Bot 9.79.
The update contains 2 bug fixes:
- when trading cards for more than 400 tickets, the bot picked more than 400 tickets, resulting in an error message from MTGO saying "you cannot pick more than 400 items". The bot was unable to handle that message correctly and the trade was lost.
- we fixed a problem with the picking of the tickets, resulting in many adjustments before being able to pick the correct number. For example, if the bot had to take 100 tixs, it could pick 120, then step back to 90, then 105, and then finally to 100. We fixed this "oscillatory" behaviour.
We also slightly changed the trading messages to have a cleaner interaction with the customer.
MTGO Library Bot 9.78
ML Bot 9.78 fixes a round-off price problem with LITE bots buying cards at 0 tixs instead of 0.001 (if you visit wikiprice https://mtgowikiprice.com, you will see that some bots are currently buying cards at 0 tixs).
MTGO Library Bot 9.76 and 9.77
We have just released ML Bot 9.76 and 9.77. The update fixes a crash happening on the LITE bots that were unable to start displaying an error. The update is required for the LITE bots because 9.75 does not work in LITE mode (the crash appears immediately, you cannot even launch the bot) .
Terms of service
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these
web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations,
and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local
laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from
using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are
protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
Read all the terms
Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.